Most Smart & Final grocery stores are OPEN on these holidays:
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
– Valentine’s Day
– Presidents Day
– Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
– St. Patrick’s Day
– Good Friday
– Easter Monday
– Cinco de Mayo
– Mother’s Day
– Memorial Day
– Father’s Day
– Independence Day (4th of July)
– Labor Day
– Columbus Day
– Veterans Day
– Thanksgiving Day 6:00AM-5:00PM
– Black Friday
– Christmas Eve
– Day After Christmas (Dec. 26)
– New Year’s Eve
Most Smart & Final stores are CLOSED on these holidays:
– Easter Sunday
– Christmas Day
What time does Smart & Final open? When does Smart & Final close? Regular store hours vary by location:
– Most Arizona stores are open from 6:00AM-10:00PM, 7 days per week.
– Most California stores are open from 6:00AM-10:00PM, 7 days per week.
– Most Nevada stores are open from 6:00AM-10:00PM, 7 days per week.
Stores may operate on holiday schedules with reduced hours during “open” holidays. Many locations will open late and/or close early on these days. Of course, the exception is on Black Friday when most stores open early and/or close late! To save wasted time and gas, a quick phone call to confirm Smart & Final holiday hours of operation is always a good idea. Happy holiday shopping!