In the aftermath of Hurricane Michael, many businesses in the Florida Panhandle, southwest Georgia, and southeast Alabama remain closed. Michael made landfall as a powerful Category 4 hurricane. Damage in some areas was catastrophic. As a result, stores, restaurants, and shopping malls may remain closed for several days. Merchants will gradually reopen as it becomes safe to do so.
The links below will connect you with the official corporate websites of various retailers who have closed stores in the affected area. Lists of closed locations are provided as well as stores with reduced hours of operation. We will provide updated information on this website as it becomes available. Please bookmark us and check back often. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all who have been impacted by this storm.
– Cordova Mall in Pensacola, FL has reopened.
– Destin Commons in Destin, FL has reopened.
– Governor’s Square mall in Tallahassee, FL has reopened.
– Panama City Mall in Panama City, FL is closed until further notice.
– Pier Park Mall in Panama City, FL has reopened.
– Silver Sands Premium Outlets in Destin, FL has reopened.
– Valdosta Mall in Valdosta, GA has reopened.